HOW TO KEEP YOUR CHILD SAFE ONLINE
Please join us and our host from BeSecureOnline for a Talk on how to keep your children safe online. The session will cover a range of important topics that concern parents, including:
- How to establish usage levels and internet rules at home
- Appropriate surfing for children when parents are not supervising
- Social media and safe privacy settings
- How to avoid/deal with online bullying
- Gaming issues esp. Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox & League of Legends
Tuesday XXth September
12.00 – 13:15 incl. Q&A
Please click here to join
Meeting ID: 863 8874 0719
The link is only available from our front desk. BeSecureOnline can not for obvious reasons send you the link.
Ahead of the session it would be helpful to understand any topics you are interested in hearing about with regards to keeping your child safe online. Please take 3-5 minutes to complete this survey.
Parents who complete this parental survey will receive for free as a talk bonus. Email club is a series of over 50 emails including information, tips, tricks and offers for building internet safety in the home. Read 2 out 5 emails every couple of weeks to make your kids much safer.
Talks start on time, last about 55 minutes, with questions directly and via chat. Questions will normally bring talk to 75 minutes.
For Teenagers - Change details as needed, suggestions below
- The dangers of Online bullying, How to deal with it, What to do.
- Social Media, Addiction, Snapchat, TikTok, Instagram
- Sexting, What is it, The Dangers, Does everyone do it?
- Sexting, The Law, Consequences, The Police, How handle it
- Online Reputation, Building an online presence for success, what my phone says about me
- Gaming, Am I gaming too much, what should I do about it
- Can the Police look at my Phone, Can Border Control look at my phone
- What every teenager needs to know
Tend to focus on Gaming, Sexting, Social Media, Bullying, Sexting
More interactive, Online Reputation, What my Phone says about me, The Law, The Police, Border Control. Making sure my phone works for me and not against me.